Fees and Conditions
|Academia from RLS and Young Investigators*|
|– With an accepted abstract||Free Registration|
|Academia from RLS and Young Investigators* without an accepted abstract, |
NGO reps, Government Reps
|Regular Fee (payment before/on 20 February 2017)||€ 345|
|Late Fee (payment before/on 20 April 2017)||€ 395|
|Onsite Fee (Payment from 21 April 2017)||€ 445|
|Regular Fee (payment before/on 20 February 2017)||€ 695|
|Late Fee (payment before/on 20 April 2017)||€ 795|
|Onsite Fee (Payment from 21 April 2017)||€ 895|
|Regular Fee (payment before/on 20 February 2017)||€ 795|
|Late Fee (payment before/on 20 April 2017)||€ 895|
|Onsite Fee (Payment from 21 April 2017)||€ 995|
|Regular Fee (payment before/on 20 February 2017)||€ 1,245|
|Late Fee (payment before/on 20 April 2017)||€ 1,345|
|Onsite Fee (Payment from 21 April 2017)||€ 1,445|
This registration fee includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions, including poster area
- Conference pack, including abstract book and final program
- Refreshments during the coffee breaks
- No day rate is available.
- Payment can only be made by credit card.
We are pleased to offer free registration to young investigators with an accepted abstract and a 50% discount on the registration fee for young investigators without an accepted abstract.
IMPORTANT: the free registration is offered to the presenting author of the abstract only.
The applicant should:
- be 30 years of age or younger; or,
- be a Master/PhD student; or,
- have obtained a MD / PhD degree in the last five years
An application form needs to be completed by a supervisor and received by the Virology Education secretariat at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the workshop.
Virology Education will contact the young investigator with instructions regarding registration for the workshop once the application has been received.
- We strongly advise you to register early to ensure your registration, as registration will close when the capacity of the venue is reached.
- Please note that registration will be limited to researchers, clinicians and others actively participating as investigators in the field of HIV and/or Hepatitis with preference accorded to researchers and clinicians with a doctorate or other professional degree.
- No day rate is available. Payment By credit card only: online or by written authorization (see online registration). PLEASE NOTE: Submission of your online registration does not guarantee that your registration has been accepted. Your registration is final when full prepayment has been received and a confirmation of your registration has been sent.
In case of cancellation the following refunds are applicable:
- Cancellation before 21 May 2017: 50% refund (minus an administration fee of € 35)
- Cancellation on/after 21 May 2017: sorry, no refund
Should you be unable to attend the conference, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge provided that a letter of authorization from the original participant has been received and the Conference Secretariat has been notified of the name of the substitute delegate before 21 May 2017. A statement (email/letter/fax) of your cancellation must be sent to Virology Education.
For Italian participants
The Italian agency which collects all applications from Italian pharmaceutical companies and file them with the appropriate Italian health Ministry officials in compliance with the instructions given by Legislative order No 541 of Dec 30, 1992 is:Alijet & Fargo International
Via Pietro Maroncelli
44/46 50137 Firenze, Italy
An official letter of invitation, designed to help overcome administrative difficulties in certain countries can be downloaded here. This letter does not represent a commitment on the part of the organization to provide any financial assistance. The organizing secretariat is unable to provide more extensive invitation letters.
In order to register as a media participant for the Workshop, the conference secretariat needs to receive proof of accreditation. A reduced registration fee may apply for accredited media participants. Please contact the conference secretariat for registration conditions. A final program/abstract book will be provided on-site. Deadline for application is 15 May 2015. NB: Media is restricted to the written press. Recording on film or photo is not allowed. We would like to receive a copy of your workshop report once it is finalized. Accreditation may take the form of a photocopy of official press credentials or a letter verifying assignment to the Workshop on the stationary of the media organization concerned. Freelance journalists should submit copies of three (3) by-lined articles on HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis in addition to an official letter of assignment. Newsletter writers and editors must submit three (3) issues of their newsletter containing at least one by-lined article on HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis by the applicant. All credentials will be verified by the Organizing Committee of the Workshop. Media participants may not register online, but are requested to send the above-mentioned information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related meetings & events
For the organization of meetings and events with topics related to this workshop you are requested to contact the secretariat: Virology Education B.V. Biltstraat 106 3572 BJ Utrecht The Netherlands P: +31 (0)30 230 7140 F: +31 (0)30 230 7148 E: email@example.com
Chamber of Commerce Utrecht, nr 30171841 – VAT Number NL809658380B01
Liability and Insurance
By registering for the conference participants agree that the organisers do not accept responsibility for medical-, travel- or personal insurance. Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies.