THIS REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Access to all scientific sessions, including poster area
- Conference pack, including final program
- Refreshments during the coffee breaks
- Payment can only be made by credit card.
- Accommodation is NOT included in the registration fee.
To be eligible for the Young Investigator's fee waiver, one should:
- be 30 years of age or younger;
- be a Master/PhD/PharmD student; or,
- have obtained a MD/PhD/PharmD degree in the last five years
** For the Middle-income country list, please see World bank classification
*** Members of Partner Organizations are entitled to a 25% discount on the Academia registration fee. Please contact the meeting secretariat for the discount code. For overview please refer to the Endorsement page of this workshop.
In case of cancellation the following refunds are applicable:
- Cancellation before/on 1 July 2018: 50% refund (minus an administration fee of € 40)
- Cancellation after 1 July 2018: sorry, no refund
Should you be unable to attend the conference, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge provided that a letter of authorization from the original participant has been received and the Conference Secretariat has been notified of the name of the substitute delegate at least one week prior to the start of the meeting. A statement (email/letter/fax) of your cancellation must be sent to Virology Education.
For registration of groups larger than 5 persons, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
RELATED MEETINGS & EVENTS
For the organization of meetings and events with topics related to this workshop you are requested to contact the secretariat:
3572 BJ Utrecht
P: +31 (0)30 230 7140
F: +31 (0)30 230 7148
Chamber of Commerce Utrecht, nr 30171841 – VAT Number NL809658380B01
LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
By registering for the conference participants agree that the organizers do not accept responsibility for medical-, travel- or personal insurance. Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies.