- Strengthen your clinical research skills-sign up for capacity building sessions during APACC! Click here for more information about Capacity Building Sessions! SIGN UP HERE!
- Conference participation grants application is closed. All applicants will receive notification of the application status no later than 11 May 2018.
- Abstract submission is closed. The notification of selection results will be notified in early May.
- Check out the program agenda and the satellite symposia.
- View the 2018 chairs' invitation video.
- Review the APACC 2017 conference materials.
- Need a hotel room for your stay in Hong Kong? Check out the preferred hotels.
- Check out the practical info and related events.
It is our pleasure to announce that the Asia Pacific AIDS & Co-infections Conference (APACC) is scheduled to take place on 28 -30 June 2018 in the Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre (HKCEC).
Welcome from the chairs:
Over the years enormous progress has been made in the fight against HIV and co-infections with HIV. Both academia and industry have contributed greatly to equipping the medical community with the best medications and expertise possible to optimally treat their HIV and co-infected patients. However, the international platforms for scientific interchange are not always accessible to medical professionals worldwide due to budget and travel restrictions. Also, these major events do not usually address local and regional issues. In particular, the Asian medical community in this field of research is facing challenges in this regard as there is currently no platform that serves the needs of HIV healthcare professionals in this region.
APACC provides a much-needed scientific platform that focuses on the developments, issues and needs in the Asia Pacific region. Researchers have the opportunity to present and discuss the latest developments and are offered opportunities for interaction, networking and building collaborations. Top experts integrate science and clinical practice through state-of-the-art lectures, clinical case discussions, round-table discussions and debates in order to reach consensus on best practices and inform how treatment guidelines are implemented.
We look forward to welcoming you in Hong Kong!
In memory of Prof. Dr. David Cooper