- Registration is open. Please click here to register.
- Abstract submission is open until 3 March!
- Book a hotel room at one of our preferred hotels to enjoy the special rate offered to the APACC 2017 delegates.
- Find out how you can secure visibility at the exhibition here!
- Find out the agenda for the industry-supported symposia.
- Missed the 1st APACC? Please visit HERE to view the presentation materials.
Welcome note from the chairs
It is our great pleasure to announce the second Asia Pacific AIDS and Co-infections Conference (APACC) is scheduled to take place in Hong Kong from 1 to 3 June 2017.
This high profile conference will bring together all stakeholders from the Asia Pacific region to share research results, important clinical developments and updates on ongoing and new trials in the field of HIV and Co-infections.
The APACC will provide a much needed scientific platform that focuses on the developments, issues and needs in the Asia Pacific region. Researchers will have the opportunity to present and discuss the latest developments and will offered opportunities for interaction, networking and building collaborations. Top experts will integrate science and clinical practice through state-of-the-art lectures, clinical case discussions, round-table discussions and debates in order to reach consensus on best practices and develop guidelines for treatment.
The program will feature plenary sessions, symposia, oral abstract presentations, poster tours and poster viewing sessions, exhibition and social sessions for community building; thus providing a unique opportunity to meet your colleagues in a focused and scientific setting.
Special attention will be given to the empowerment of young investigators in this region who will receive a free registration upon acceptance of their abstract and can apply for a travel grant.
Do not miss out on this unique Asia Pacific opportunity to meet your colleagues in the field of HIV and Co-infections and join us for the second APACC in Hong Kong in June 2017!
The 2nd Asia Pacific Conference in AIDS & Coinfections is offering both commercial and non-commercial organizations the opportunity to demonstrate their committment to fighting this epidemic and showcase their company to the region's leading experts. With ample exhibition space at your disposal, we offer you the possibility of hosting a traditional booth (with a representative) or a self-standing pavillion.
- Company listing in the APACC program book
- Mentioned in the APACC newsletters
- Allowance of 1 bag insert
- Limited number of free exhibitor badges based on booth/ pavillion applied for
Contact us to find out more: Kun-Chieh.email@example.com