GRANT APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED. No more applications will be reviewed.
Conference Participation Grants (CPGs)
The organization is pleased to offer partial grants to those with accepted abstracts, including:
- registration and airfare, or
- registration and accommodation
In order to qualify for a grant, the abstract submitter must:
- have an accepted abstract
- be 35 years or younger (or come from an RLS/Low-Income country)
- be the Oral Presenter of the accepted abstract
- not have a position higher than Assistant Professor
To apply for a grant, please click on the Apply for CPG button on the right.
Please note: only if you have submitted or are submitting an abstract can you apply for a CPG. Adding your abstract to your application is, therefore, required.
Should your abstract be accepted, a selection for the CPG will be made by the Reviewing Committee and you will be informed before the end of October.
If you have any further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.