ON LINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
On site registration will be possible from Monday 14 January, 7.30 AM
No day tickets are available.
A free registration is available for
- young investigators* with an accepted abstract
- IAS members from resource-limited settings with an accepted abstract
A 50% discount on the registration fee can be offered to
- Young investigators* without an accepted abstract
- (N)GO representatives
- All other IAS members from resource limited settings
* For young investigators, the following conditions apply:
- Applicant should be 30 years of age or younger
- OR MD / PhD degree obtained in the last five years
- An application form needs to be completed by a supervisor and received by the Virology Education secretariat at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the workshop.
Virology Education will contact the young investigator with instructions regarding registration for the workshop once the application has been received.
PhD students/Academia from resource-limited settings WITH ACCEPTED ABSTRACT
|Free registration||$ 0|
PhD students/Academia from resource-limited settings WITHOUT ABSTRACT, NGO reps, Government reps, Community advocates
|Early Fee (payment before/on 30 Sept)||$ 195|
|Regular Fee (payment before/on 30 Nov)||$ 245|
|Late Fee (payment before/on 31 Dec)||$ 295|
|On site fee||$ 345|
| Registration Fee
|Early Fee (payment before/on 30 Sept)||$ 395|
|Reg. Fee (payment before/on 30 Nov)||$ 495|
|Late Fee (payment before/on 31 Dec)||$ 595|
|On site fee||$ 695|
|Early Fee (payment before/on 30 Sept)||$ 495|
|Reg. Fee (payment before/on 30 Nov)||$ 595|
|Late Fee (payment before/on 31 Dec)||$ 695|
|On site fee||$ 795|
| Registration Fee
NON SPONSORING Companies
|Early Fee (payment before/on 30 Sept)||$ 695|
|Reg. Fee (payment before/on 30 Nov)||$ 795|
|Late Fee (payment before/on 31 Dec)||$ 895|
|On site fee||$ 995|
Payment: by credit card only, on line or by written authorization.
No day rates are available.
The registration fee includes:
- Conference registration for 14 and 15 January
- Entrance to all scientific sessions, including poster area
- Delegate bag, including abstract book and final program
- Welcome drinks on: 14 January
- Refreshment breaks on: 14 and 15 January
- Lunch on: 14 and 15 January
- Dinner on: 14 January in local restaurant provided pre-registration and payment of the nominal contribution of $55 has been received
A limited number of scholarships and/or free slots will be available for graduate students and researchers from resource-limited countries, who, without financial support, would be unable to participate in the conference. To apply for these slots, you are requested to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 November. You will be asked to provide a letter of recommendation from your supervisor.
The conference will be held at the Fairmont Royal York hotel. Guestrooms are available for the nights of 13 and 14 January (for pre- and post conference, a limited number of rooms is available on request). Rates are including all applicable taxes. Full American breakfast can be registered for separately. For the hotel address please see workshop info page.
We strongly advise you to book as soon as possible to ensure accommodation.
|Accommodation Fairmont Royal York Hotel||USD|
|Guest room for single or double use||$180|
|Full American buffet breakfast (per person, per day)||$ 40|
- We strongly advise you to register early to ensure your registration and hotel accommodation, as registration will close when the capacity of the venue has been reached.
- Please note that registration will be limited to researchers, clinicians and others actively participating in the field of HIV research, with preference accorded to researchers and clinicians with a doctorate or other professional degree who submit an abstract.
- PLEASE NOTE: Submission of your online registration does not guarantee that your registration has been accepted. Your registration is final when full prepayment has been received and a confirmation of your registration has been sent.
In case of cancellation the following refunds are applicable:
Cancellation before 15 November, 2012: 50% refund (minus an administration fee of $ 35)
Cancellation on/after 15 November, 2012: no refund
Should you be unable to attend the conference, a replacing person is always welcome at no extra charge, provided that a letter of authorization from the original participant has been received and the Conference Secretariat has been notified of the name of the substitute delegate before 31 December 2012.
A statement (email/letter/fax) of your cancellation needs to be sent to Virology Education.
In order to register as a media participant for the Workshop, the conference secretariat needs to receive proof of accreditation. A reduced registration fee may apply for accredited media participants. Please contact the conference secretariat for registration conditions. A final program/abstract book will be provided on-site. Deadline for application is 31 December 2012 CET.
NB: Media registration can only represent the written press. Recording on film or photo is not allowed. We would like to receive a copy of your workshop report before publication.
Accreditation may take the form of a photocopy of official press credentials or a letter verifying assignment to the Workshop on the stationery of the media organization concerned. Freelance journalists should submit copies of three (3) by-lined articles on HIV and Women in addition to an official letter of assignment. Newsletter writers and editors must submit three (3) issues of their newsletter containing at least one by-lined article on HIV & Women by the applicant. All credentials will be verified by the Organizing Committee of the Workshop.
Media participants cannot register online, but are requested to send the above mentioned information to email@example.com.
Related meetings & events
For the organization of meetings and events with topics related to this workshop you are requested to contact the secretariat.
Liability and Insurance
By registering for the conference participants agree that the organizers do not accept responsibility for medical-, travel- or personal insurance. Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies.