Updated 27 March 2020
Sign up for our newsletter to stay informed
- Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of HIV, Hepatitis & Other Antiviral Drugs rescheduled to 28-30 September 2020. Read more
- International Conference on (Re-) Emerging Infectious Diseases (ICREID) to be postponed until October 2020. Read more
- Asia Pacific AIDS & Co-Infections Conference (APACC) rescheduled to 15-17 October 2020. Read more
- Asian Stigma & Discrimination Forum has been rescheduled to 15 October 2020. Read more
- Latin American Stigma & Discrimination Forum has been rescheduled to 28 October 2020. Read more
- European Meeting on HIV & Hepatitis has been rescheduled to 28-30 October 2020. Read more
- African Stigma & Discrimination Forum has been rescheduled to 30 November 2020. Read more
- INTEREST has been rescheduled to 1-4 December 2020. Read more
We at Virology Education and Expert Medical Events are aware that the current events relating to COVID-19 have developed to a point where we are no longer able to run several of our annual programs scheduled for the approaching weeks and months.
To ensure that we do not put our participants' health at risk, we are currently adapting our live meetings to limit travel and allow you as healthcare professionals to address the crisis at hand. This means that most, if not all of our spring 2020 live programs will be rescheduled to later this year.
We are fully committed to supporting our network during this pandemic and thank you for your understanding while we reschedule our upcoming meetings. As a medical education company, we will continue to provide relevant information to address knowledge gaps in infectious diseases and more across the globe. Our thoughts are with the medical community on the front line of the public health response to COVID-19; we wish you the strength to continue this crucial work.