Fees and Conditions
Lietuvos infektologų draugijos nariams - registracija nemokama. Ne LID nariams taikomos specialios nuolaidos. Norėdami gauti registracijos kodą, rašykite mums į firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Fee (payment before/on 18 March)
Full Fee (payment before/on 18 July)
Late Fee (payment before/on 18 September)
Onsite Fee (Payment from 19 September)
Early Fee (payment before/on 20 January)
Full Fee (payment before/on 20 April)
Late Fee (payment before/on 19 July)
Onsite Fee (Payment from 20 July)
Young Investigators / Middle-Income Countries Academia* / NGO Representatives WITH accepted abstract
Young Investigators / Middle-Income Countries Academia* / NGO Representatives WITHOUT accepted abstract
50% Off Current Academia Fee
Members of partner organizations
25% Off Current Academia Fee
Members of the Lithuanian Society for Infectious Diseases
If eligible for a discount, please contact the conference secretariat for the special registration code at email@example.com
*Countries not included in the high-income economies list of the World Bank Classification
- We strongly advise you to register early to ensure your registration and hotel reservation, as registration will close when the capacity of the venue is reached.
- Please note that registration will be limited to researchers, clinicians and others actively participating as investigators in the field of HIV and/or Hepatitis with preference accorded to researchers and clinicians with a doctorate or other professional degree.
- No day rate is available.
- Payment by credit card only, either online or through written authorization.
- Accommodations are NOT included in the registration rate
PLEASE NOTE: Submission of your online registration does not guarantee that your registration has been accepted. Your registration is final when full prepayment has been received and a confirmation of your registration has been sent.
Young Investigators/Middle-Income Countries Academia
We are pleased to offer free registration to young investigators and academia from middle-income countries with an accepted abstract and a 50% discount on the registration fee without an accepted abstract.
IMPORTANT: Free registration is offered to the presenting author only.
To be eligible as a young investigator, one should be 35 years of age or younger and either be a current Master/PhD student or have obtained a MD/PharmD/PhD degree in the last five years. An application form needs to be completed by a supervisor and received by the Virology Education secretariat at least two weeks prior to the start of the workshop. Virology Education will contact the young investigator with instructions regarding the registration procedure.
Registration Fee Includes
- Access to all scientific sessions, including poster area
- Conference pack, including the program and abstract books
- Refreshments during the coffee breaks
- Buffet lunch on both meeting days
- Workshop dinner is NOT included
In case of cancellation the following refunds are applicable:
- Cancellation before/on 1 July 2019: 50% refund
- Cancellation after 1 July 2019: Unfortunately, no refund will be made
Should you be unable to attend the conference, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge provided that a letter of authorization from the original participant has been received and the conference secretariat has been notified of the name of the substitute delegate at least one week prior to the start of the meeting. A statement (email/letter/fax) of your cancellation must be sent to Virology Education.
For registration of groups larger than five persons, please contact the conference secretariat.
In order to register as a media participant for the workshop, the conference secretariat needs to receive:
- Proof of accreditation
- Valid identification (e.g. passport).
- A letter from your editor/publisher stating the details of your assignment
- At least three previous written assignments in recognized outlets on hepatitis. If you are a freelance journalist, the assignments can be from different (recognizable) news outlets. Links to the online publications are accepted.
- The website of the publication(s)/blog(s) that will be featuring your story on this workshop
A free or reduced registration fee may apply for accredited media participants depending on availability. Preference will be given to credible print and online news sources. Please contact the conference secretariat for registration conditions. Please note that media is restricted to the written press. Recording on film or photo is not permitted without prior written permission from the conference secretariat.
We would like to receive a copy of your workshop report/article once it is finalized.
All credentials will be verified by the Organizing Committee of the workshop. Media representatives are kindly requested to register by sending the above-mentioned information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Meetings and Events
For the organization of meetings and events with topics related to this workshop you are requested to contact the secretariat:
3572 BJ Utrecht
P: +31 (0)30 230 7140
F: +31 (0)30 230 7148
Chamber of Commerce Utrecht, nr 30171841 – VAT Number NL809658380B01
Liability and Insurance
By registering for the conference participants agree that the organizers do not accept responsibility for medical, travel, or personal insurance. Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies.