- The European Workshop on Healthy Living with HIV 2020 goes virtual. Virtual participants can freely access the enduring materials after the event.
- Registration is open. Register now. Payment by credit card only.
Fees and Conditions
Virtual participation for HCP
Early Fee (payment before/on 30 June 2020)
Full Fee (payment before/on 30 September 2020)
Late Fee (payment before 06 November 2020)
Onsite Fee (Payment from 06 November 2020)
* Industry representatives may receive complimentary virtual participation registration slots based on the level of support provided to the event. For more support and registration information, please contact us at <email@example.com.>
If eligible for a discount, please contact the conference secretariat for the special registration code at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission of your online registration does not guarantee that your registration has been accepted. Your registration is final when full prepayment has been received and a confirmation of your registration has been sent.
Registration Fee Includes
- Access to all scientific sessions, including poster area
- Access to enduring materials
- No day rate is available
- Payment can only be made by credit card.
- Virology Education reserves the right to cancel improper registrations. Claims for a refund will not be honored.
For registration of groups larger than 5 persons, use the Group Registration Portal.
If you are invited by a pharmaceutical or diagnostic company or if your registration is organized by a travel agency, please do not register online or by fax. The sponsoring company will be asked to register you via the conference secretariat.
By credit card only: online or by written authorization (see online registration).
In case of cancellation, the following refunds are applicable:
- Cancellation before/on 21 September 2020: 50% refund (minus an administration fee of €40)
- Cancellation after 21 September 2020: Unfortunately, no refund will be given
If you are unable to attend the conference, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge, provided that a letter of authorization from the original participant has been received and the conference secretariat has been notified of the name of the substitute delegate before 09 October 2020. A statement (email/letter/fax) of cancellation must be sent to Virology Education.
Liability and Insurance
By registering for the conference, participants agree that the organizers do not accept responsibility for medical, travel, or personal insurance. Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies.
In order to register as a media participant for the Conference, the conference secretariat needs to receive:
- Proof of accreditation
- Valid identification (e.g. passport)
- A letter from your assignment giver stating the details of your assignment (e.g. editor)
- At least 3 previous written assignments in recognized outlets on HIV. If you are a freelance journalist, the assignments can be from different (recognizable) news outlets. Links to online publications are accepted
- The website of the publication(s)/blog(s) that will be featuring your story on this workshop
A free or reduced registration fee may apply for accredited media participants depending on availability. Preference will be given to credible print and online news sources. Please contact the conference secretariat for registration conditions.
We would like to receive a copy of your workshop report/ article once it is finalized.
All credentials will be verified by the Organizing Committee of the Workshop. Media representatives are kindly requested to register by sending the above-mentioned information to email@example.com.
Important: Media is restricted to the written press. Recording on film or photo is not allowed. Virology Education will request a copy of the written piece once it is finalized. Media representatives must also agree to abide by the 2019 embargo policy.
Related Meetings and Events
For the organization of meetings and events with topics related to this workshop, you are requested to contact the conference secretariat:
3572 BJ Utrecht
P: +31 (0)30 230 7140
F: +31 (0)30 230 7148
Chamber of Commerce Utrecht, nr 30171841 – VAT Number NL809658380B01
This workshop is intended for educational purposes only and aims to offer participants the opportunity to share information. The organizing secretariat of this workshop, Virology Education, cannot accept any liability for the scientific content of the sessions or for any claims which may result from the use of information or publications from this workshop. Virology Education disclaims all liability for injuries or losses of whatever nature incurred by individuals attending the workshop. In case of cancellation of the meeting due to unforeseen circumstances, Virology Education cannot be held responsible for expenses made for travel, accommodation, visa applications, etc.