- The attendance to the workshop is free of charge.
- Registration deadlines: 15 September for non-US citizens; 7 October for US citizens.
- All non-US citizens visiting the NIAID Conference Center need to be pre-screened no later than four weeks prior to the meeting date. Non-US registrants shall receive a Visitor Application message from the HHS Office of Security and Strategic Information (OSSI) before requesting to submit additional information and an electronic copy of their passport and/or visa.
- The workshop secretariat does not provide and issue visa invitation letter.
- Practical information such as the location of the venue, transportation and accommodation options can be found here.
The registration includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Delegate bag, including conference materials
Please note that meals and coffee breaks are NOT provided by the event.
In order to register as a media participant for the Workshop, the conference secretariat needs to receive proof of accreditation. There is no registration fee for accredited media participants. Media participants are entitled to admission to all sessions of the Workshop as well as the social event (provided a reservation has been made). An abstract book will be provided on site.
NB: Media is restricted to the written press. Recording on film or photo is not allowed. We would like to receive a copy of your workshop report once it is finalized.
Accreditation may take the form of a photocopy of official press credentials or a letter verifying assignment to the Workshop on the stationery of the media organization concerned. Freelance journalists should submit copies of three (3) by-lined articles in addition to an official letter of assignment. Newsletter writers and editors must submit three (3) issues of their newsletter containing at least one by-lined article on TB by the applicant. All credentials will be verified by the Organizing Committee of the Workshop. Media participants cannot register online, but are required to send the above mentioned information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are invited by a pharmaceutical or diagnostic company or if your registration is organized by a travel agency please do not register online or by fax. The sponsoring company will be asked to arrange your registration via the Conference Secretariat.
Related meetings & events
Organizers who wish to organize a meeting or events with related topics during this workshop should contact the Organizing Secretariat.
This workshop is intended for educational purposes only and aims to offer participants the opportunity to share information. The Organizing Secretariat of this workshop, Virology Education, cannot accept any liability for the scientific content of the sessions or for any claims which may result from the use of information or publications from this workshop.
Liability and insurance
Virology Education disclaims all liability for injuries or losses of whatever nature incurred by individuals attending the workshop. In case of cancellation of the meeting due to unforeseen circumstances, Virology Education cannot be held responsible for expenses made for travel, accommodation, visa applications, etc. Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies.