The International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of HIV, Hepatitis, and Other Antiviral Drugs 2020 is scheduled to take place 28-30 September 2020 in New York City, NY, USA. Make sure you are signed up for our newsletter for updates.
2020 Workshop Chairs
Participants of this workshop will be able to incorporate the new information into clinical guidance for improved disease management of their patients. The knowledge of drug efficacy/toxicity and potential drug interactions will enable clinicians to better manage treatment-related complications and, thereby, further optimize antiviral treatment and prevention.
This meeting aims to:
- Gather experts involved in clinical pharmacology from different disciplines in an interactive workshop setting
- Provide a platform for presentation and discussion of the latest developments in the field
- Share information on ongoing pharmacological studies
- Translate new data to treatment guidelines
- Stimulate discussion and consensus on best practices
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
333 Adams Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Presentations and webcasts from the 2019 edition (provided speaker's consent has been received) are available on www.infectiousdiseasesonline.com. Additionally, our meeting highlights and reports are on our online platform www.academicmedicaleducation.com