CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - 31 MARCH
As of March 2020, APACC 2020 has been postponed and will take place from 15 to 17 October 2020.
- Registrants that are able to attend the new dates will automatically have their registration re-assigned to the new dates. If you are not able to attend, we will refund 100% of your registration fee. Please contact us if you need to cancel your participation by 30 June.
- If you have submitted an abstract, please note that the new abstract submission deadline is Friday, 31 July. Please let us know if you would like to withdraw and re-submit your abstract.
- If you have submitted an abstract, your existing abstract submission will remain valid and will be scored at a later stage. Please let us know if you would like to withdraw and re-submit your abstract. The new abstract deadline is Friday, 31 July. You will be informed about the outcome no later than two months prior to the start of the conference.
- The new scholarship application deadline is Monday, 3 August
- The dates for the pre-events: Asia Pacific HIV Clinical Forum and Asian Stigma & Discrimination Forum have been re-scheduled consequently.
We are available to answer any questions or concerns that you may have about your participation at APACC 2020. For more information, please contact Mr. Kun-Chieh Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay updated on developments about APACC 2020, make sure you are signed up for our newsletter.
APACC 2020 is exploring options to integrate virtual elements into our live programs. We hope that by diversifying the meeting structure, we will be able to welcome more audiences to this meeting who may encounter issues related to travel and/or health concerns. Please stay tuned for future announcements regarding the format of this conference