Fees and Conditions
|50% discount on current academia fee|
| Academia from Middle-income countries** &|
Non-Governmental Organizations, and Government Institutions
|50% discount on the current academia fee|
|Members from partnering organizations***|
|25% discount on the current academia fee|
|Discount on the current Industry fee|
|Registration Virtual Program | Academia|
|Early registration fee (payment before/on 10 July 2020)||$ 172.50|
|Full registration fee (payment before/on 10 September 2020)||$ 272.50|
|Late registration fee (payment before/on 10 November 2020)||$ 322.50|
|Onsite Fee||$ 347.50|
|Registration Virtual Program | Industry*|
|Early registration fee (payment before/on 10 July 2020)||$ 1,245.00|
|Full registration fee (payment before/on 10 September 2020)||$ 1,345.00|
|Late Registration fee (payment before/on 10 November 2020)||$ 1,445.00|
|Onsite Fee||$ 1,545.00|
|* Industry representatives may receive complimentary virtual participation registration slots based on the level of support provided to the event. For more support and registration information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
- We strongly advise that you register early to ensure your registration.
- Submission of your online registration does not guarantee that your registration has been accepted. Your registration is final when full prepayment has been received and a confirmation of your registration has been sent.
Registration Fee Includes Access to:
- Scientific virtual sessions
- Poster virtual area
- Virtual meeting hub
- Virtual social funcions
- Enduring materials
- No day rate is available
- Payment can only be made by credit card.
- Virology Education reserves the right to cancel improper registrations. Claims for a refund will not be honored.
Special rates / additional registration information
We are pleased to offer a 50% discount for young investigators.
An application form needs to be completed and received by the Virology Education secretariat at least 1 month prior to the start of the meeting.
Virology Education will provide you with instructions regarding registration once the application has been received.
To be eligible for the Young Investigator's fee waiver, one should be 35 years of age or younger and either be a current Master/PhD student or have obtained a MD / PharmD / PhD degree in the last five years
** For the Middle-income country list, please refer to the World bank classification
*** Members of Partner Organizations are entitled to a 25% discount on the Academia registration fee. Please contact the meeting secretariat for the discount code. For an overview please refer to the Endorsement page of this workshop.
****Representatives from sponsoring organizations are entitled to a discount on the current Industry fee. If you represent a company that has confirmed sponsorship for this meeting, please contact the meeting secretariat for your applicable discount code.
In case of cancellation, the following refunds are applicable:
- Cancellation before/ on 11 October 2020: 50% refund (minus an administration fee of USD 40,00)
- Cancellation after 11 October 2020: Unfortunately, no refund will be given
If you are unable to attend the conference, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge, provided that a letter of authorization from the original participant has been received and the conference secretariat has been notified of the name of the substitute delegate before 15 September 2020. A statement (email/letter/fax) of cancellation must be sent to Virology Education.
For registration of groups larger than 5 persons, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
In order to register as a media participant for the Workshop, the conference secretariat needs to receive:
- Proof of accreditation
- Valid identification (e.g. passport).
- A letter from your editor/publisher stating the details of your assignment
- At least 3 previous written assignments in recognized outlets on hepatitis. If you are a freelance journalist, the assignments can be from different (recognizable) news outlets. Links to the online publications are accepted.
- The website of the publication(s)/ Blog(s) that will be featuring your story on this workshop
A free or reduced registration fee may apply for accredited media participants depending on availability. Preference will be given to credible print and online news sources. Please contact the conference secretariat for registration conditions. NB: Media is restricted to the written press. Recording on film or photo is not permitted without prior written permission from the conference secretariat.
We would like to receive a copy of your workshop report/ article once it is finalized.
All credentials will be verified by the Organizing Committee of the Workshop. Media representatives are kindly requested to register by sending the above-mentioned information to email@example.com.
Related meetings & events
For the organization of meetings and events with topics related to this workshop you are requested to contact the secretariat:
3572 BJ Utrecht
P: +31 (0)30 230 7140
F: +31 (0)30 230 7148
Chamber of Commerce Utrecht, nr 30171841 – VAT Number NL809658380B01
Liability and Insurance
By registering for the conference, participants agree that the organizers do not accept responsibility for medical, travel, or personal insurance. Participants are advised to take out their own insurance policies.